Monday, March 25, 2013

My Performance @ Clancy's 3/22/13

Well... Welll... Well...  My show finally came & unfortunately went.  It was amazing!  The best feeling ever.  And the first of many great shows...  It was a very difficult process from the time I knew about the show to the end.  From the nerves (diarrhea)/joy to the difficulties of dealing with other people involved in with show.  It was stressful, but it was all well worth it!  It's interesting because I learned that no matter how much "experience" you have it doesn't make you a comedian...  Comedians talk about "paying your dues"... I've heard that bullshit so many times...  But you know what?  Either you have it or you don't.  I may not be funny to some people & I know some shows will be awesome like this one & others will be horrible, but at least I KNOW I have something very special inside that I've had all my life - "A GIFT".  I may not have performed on stage, but I've performed for friends & family ALL my life.  So guess what asshole, I HAVE paid my dues! Because if anyone is going to be honest with me & be a tough crowd, it's my friends... ESPECIALLY my family!! 

Thank you ALL for your love/support & appreciation for my sense of humor & delivery!!!  I feel like I'm home.  There is NO drug in this world that could ever give me this feeling...  well...  maybe cocaine (NOT!!)

PS. Videos were taken of the show, but in pieces. One isn't very clear.  Soon to come & hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughtful comments are welcome!