Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I'm Back Friends!

First of all, Happy National Lasagna Day !

Ok... now back to what's new....
1. Seperation/Divorce
2. New man (my meat)
3.  Doing shows (most importantly)



(Above pic is me and my new man meat.
On our trip to Tennesse)

Yes... My divorce (technically still on progress)... it made me question which is better... death or divorce.  This sounds sooo mean... by all means i would never wish bad on anyone. But I'm a comic and i look for material out of anything in my life.
Breaking up with anyone is so hard and painful...  death is probably better.  I would roll over in bed and look at him... wanting to end the relationship...  i couldn't. I would wonder if he died it would be better.  My selfish ways thought if he died i wouldn't look like a heartless bitch who broke his heart.  But reality is... he broke my heart a long time ago with suspicions of him cheating, and he was never there for me... No sex for over 2 years !  Come on !
So i moved on... and moved out.... now I'm with a new man... doing more comedy shows... having fun !
Thank you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

All thoughtful comments are welcome!